Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 26,864 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Councils urge blanket legal high ban May 22, 2015Councils across England and Wales call on the government to introduce a ban on the sale of legal highs.
- Sturgeon condemns leak 'dirty tricks' May 22, 2015Nicola Sturgeon calls on Alistair Carmichael to consider his position as an MP after he admits being behind the leak of a memo ahead of the election.
- Balls 'not dashing back to politics' May 22, 2015Ed Balls rules out an early return to frontline politics and says Labour should have been more "pro-business" in an exclusive interview with Nick Robinson.
- High turnout in gay marriage vote May 22, 2015A high turnout is reported as polls close after the Republic of Ireland votes in a referendum on whether to legalise same-sex marriage.
- Cameron 'confident' of EU success May 22, 2015David Cameron says he can achieve a better deal for the UK in Europe but it won't be easy, ahead of key meetings next week with Angela Merkel and Jean-Claude Juncker.
- Councils urge blanket legal high ban May 22, 2015