Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 36,281 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy January 22, 2017The prime minister is to set out a more interventionist industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain.
- Trump team in fresh war of words with US media January 22, 2017Donald Trump's chief of staff joins the attack on reporting, vowing to fight "tooth and nail".
- Fog alert in southern England prompts flight delay warnings January 22, 2017Met Office issues yellow warning for freezing fog across much of southern England.
- Police officer shot in north Belfast, man arrested January 22, 2017A man is arrested after a police officer is shot on the Crumlin Road in north Belfast.
- Ryan Mason: Hull midfielder fractures skull in head clash at Chelsea January 22, 2017Hull City midfielder Ryan Mason has surgery after fracturing his skull during Sunday's game at Chelsea.
- Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy January 22, 2017