Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 32,300 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Counting begins in 'Super Thursday' polls May 5, 2016Counting begins across the UK in elections to the Scottish Parliament, Welsh and Northern Ireland Assemblies and more than 120 councils in England.
- Deadly air strike on Syria refugee camp May 5, 2016At least 28 people are reported to have been killed in an air strike on a Syrian refugee camp near the Turkish border, monitors say.
- Force 'tried to spin' Hillsborough news May 5, 2016A former South Yorkshire Police press officer claims she was asked to "spin" news during the Hillsborough inquests, the BBC can reveal.
- US House Speaker Ryan 'can't back Trump' May 5, 2016US House Speaker Paul Ryan, the highest-ranked elected Republican, says he cannot currently support Donald Trump as presidential nominee
- BHS inquiry chairman 'should resign' May 5, 2016The former owner of BHS, Sir Philip Green, has called on the chairman of a Commons committee examining the collapse of the UK chain to resign.
- Counting begins in 'Super Thursday' polls May 5, 2016