Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 30,753 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- German trains in deadly head-on crash February 9, 2016At least nine people are killed and more than 100 injured as two passenger trains collide in the German state of Bavaria.
- Starbucks employee wins dyslexia case February 9, 2016A woman with dyslexia wins a discrimination case against her employer Starbucks after she was disciplined for falsifying documents.
- Andy Murray's wife gives birth to girl February 9, 2016Tennis star Andy Murray's wife Kim Sears has given birth to a girl.
- Labour Trident deal 'may be impossible' February 9, 2016Shadow home secretary Andy Burnham says it may be "impossible" for Labour to reach an agreed position on Trident.
- New Hampshire votes in key US primary February 9, 2016People in New Hampshire begin voting for Democrats and Republicans seeking their party nomination in the first primary of the US presidential race.
- German trains in deadly head-on crash February 9, 2016