Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 29,648 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Cameron: UK must take stand on Syria December 1, 2015David Cameron calls on Conservative MPs not "to sit on their hands" and side with "terrorist sympathisers" on the eve of a vote on UK airstrikes in Syria.
- One person feared dead in shop blaze December 1, 2015One person is feared dead after a large blaze in Newcastle city centre which took fire crews more than five hours to bring under control.
- Zuckerberg to give away 99% of shares December 1, 2015Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan say they will give away 99% of their shares, as they announce the birth of their daughter Max.
- German cabinet approves IS mission December 1, 2015The German cabinet backs plans for military support in the fight against Islamic State militants in Syria and MPs are expected to vote this week.
- Faulty part 'factor' in AirAsia crash December 1, 2015Faulty equipment and the crew's response were among factors that caused an AirAsia plane to crash last December, killing 162 people, Indonesian officials say.
- Cameron: UK must take stand on Syria December 1, 2015