Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 26,508 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Nepal quake toll rises above 3,000 April 27, 2015At least 3,617 people are now known to have died in a massive earthquake which hit Nepal on Saturday, police say.
- Labour 'to help first-time buyers' April 27, 2015First-time buyers would be exempt from stamp duty when buying homes for less than £300,000 under a Labour government, a move the Tories say is "panicky and unfunded".
- Small firms' letter praises Tories April 27, 2015A letter signed by the owners of 5,000 small firms calls for the Conservatives to be "given the chance to finish what they started", as Labour accuses the Tories of "letting down" business.
- Gay row health minister resigns April 27, 2015Northern Ireland health minister Jim Wells, who caused controversy with remarks linking same-sex relationships to child abuse, says he has resigned to help his wife "during her fight for life".
- Germany 'failed to warn' before MH17 April 27, 2015Germany was told of the risk of flying over eastern Ukraine before flight MH17 was shot down, but failed to pass on the alert, reports say.
- Nepal quake toll rises above 3,000 April 27, 2015