Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 26,048 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Cameron launches election campaign March 30, 2015David Cameron says he wants to complete the job of "turning the country around" as the election officially gets under way and other leaders hit the campaign trail.
- Alps co-pilot 'had suicide treatment' March 30, 2015Co-pilot of crashed Germanwings jet, Andreas Lubitz, had treatment for suicidal tendencies before he gained his licence, investigators say.
- UK couple found shot dead in Spain March 30, 2015British couple Peter and Jean Tarsey, both aged 77, have been found dead with bullet wounds in the province of Alicante, Spanish police say.
- Family of four dead in Gibraltar flat March 30, 2015Four people including a British man and two children have been found dead in a flat in Gibraltar, police in the British territory have said.
- Parents rarely spot child obesity March 29, 2015Parents hardly ever spot obesity in their children resulting in damaging consequences for health, doctors warn.
- Cameron launches election campaign March 30, 2015