Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 34,060 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Calais chief wants new migrant border deal with UK August 29, 2016Migrants in Calais seeking asylum in the UK should be able to lodge their claim in France and not have to wait until they reach British soil, the region's president says.
- Definitive ceasefire takes effect in Colombia after 52 years August 29, 2016A ceasefire has come into effect in Colombia between the main leftist rebel group and the government, ending one of the world's longest insurgencies.
- 'Patients at risk' from length of GP consultations August 29, 2016The health of patients is being put at risk because GPs are being forced to carry out complex consultations in 10 minutes or less, doctors are warning.
- Brussels explosion: Bomb blast hits crime laboratory August 29, 2016A bomb explodes in the middle of the night outside a Brussels crime laboratory, causing "significant" damage but no casualties, Belgian media report.
- Ed Balls describes Corbyn leadership as 'leftist fantasy' August 29, 2016Ex-shadow chancellor Ed Balls says Jeremy Corbyn's Labour leadership is a "leftist utopian fantasy, devoid of connection to the reality of people's lives".
- Calais chief wants new migrant border deal with UK August 29, 2016