Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 34,891 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Nissan to build new models in Sunderland October 27, 2016Nissan says it will build two new models at its Sunderland plant after government "support and assurances".
- UK economy grows 0.5% in three months after Brexit vote October 27, 2016The UK economy grew by a better-than-expected 0.5% in the three months following the Brexit vote.
- NHS set to miss target on foreign patient costs October 27, 2016The NHS is set to miss a target of £500m-a-year in payments from overseas patients treated in England.
- Images reveal crashed Mars lander October 27, 2016The site where Europe's Mars lander crashed this month is revealed in new images.
- Iain Duncan Smith urges PM to reverse Universal Credit cuts October 27, 2016Ex-minister Iain Duncan Smith calls for cuts to Universal Credit to be reversed to help low-paid workers.
- Nissan to build new models in Sunderland October 27, 2016