Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 34,445 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Syria conflict: Russia 'may have committed war crime' - Johnson September 25, 2016UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson suggests that Russia may have committed a war crime in Syria, if it was behind an attack on an aid convoy near Aleppo.
- Labour leadership: Corbyn vows to give 'more power' to activists September 25, 2016Jeremy Corbyn vows to give more say over policy-making to grass-roots Labour supporters as one union leader urges critical MPs to stop "knifing" their leader.
- Cycling's Kenny and Trott marry in private September 25, 2016Cycling Olympic champions Laura Trott and Jason Kenny, who have 10 gold medals between them, announce they have tied the knot in a private ceremony.
- David Cameron 'let down' by Theresa May, says former PM aide September 25, 2016David Cameron felt "badly let down" by Theresa May during the EU referendum campaign after she repeatedly refused to back him, his former director of communications says.
- Cambridges touch down in Canada September 25, 2016The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Canada with their children, five years after visiting the country as newly-weds.
- Syria conflict: Russia 'may have committed war crime' - Johnson September 25, 2016