Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 35,502 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Chelsea apologise to Gary Johnson over sex abuse December 3, 2016Chelsea Football Club apologises "profusely" to a former youth team player over sex abuse he suffered.
- Trump-Taiwan call: China lodges protest December 3, 2016China lodges a protest with the US over Donald Trump's phone call with the Taiwanese president.
- Football Leaks: Ronaldo and Mourinho accused of tax avoidance December 3, 2016Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho were part of a tax-avoidance scheme, a huge document leak alleges.
- Oakland fire: Dozens feared dead in club night blaze December 3, 2016Police say they are preparing for as many as 40 deaths after a fire breaks out at a rave in Oakland.
- Corbyn: Labour will seek amendment to any Article 50 bill December 3, 2016Labour will seek to amend any legislation on the Article 50 process to withdraw from the EU, Jeremy Corbyn reiterates.
- Chelsea apologise to Gary Johnson over sex abuse December 3, 2016