Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 33,677 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Lloyds cuts a further 3,000 jobs and doubles branch closure plan July 28, 2016Lloyds Banking Group says it will cut a further 3,000 jobs and close 200 more branches, even as it reports a doubling of pre-tax profits.
- Scotland child safety scheme ruled out July 28, 2016Supreme Court judges rule the Scottish government's Named Person scheme, which aims to safeguard children, breaches rights to privacy and a family life.
- France church attack: Second suspect in priest killing named July 28, 2016French prosecutors name the second man involved in the killing of a priest in a Normandy church as Abdel Malik Petitjean, 19, who was being hunted by police.
- US election: We'll carry Clinton to victory, says Obama July 28, 2016US President Barack Obama implores voters to continue his legacy by carrying Hillary Clinton to victory, in a rousing speech at the Democratic convention.
- Syria conflict: 'Exit corridors' to open for Aleppo, says Russia July 28, 2016Corridors are to be opened to allow civilians and rebels to leave the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo, Russia says.
- Lloyds cuts a further 3,000 jobs and doubles branch closure plan July 28, 2016