Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 28,306 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- UK's in-out vote rules facing changes September 2, 2015The government is set to announce "significant" changes to its planned rules on an in-out EU referendum, Whitehall sources tell the BBC.
- Thousands more migrants reach Athens September 2, 2015Boats carrying thousands of migrants arrive overnight in mainland Greece, as the EU struggles to cope with an unprecedented influx.
- Murray sees off Kyrgios in US Open September 2, 2015Britain's Andy Murray wins a pulsating night match against Nick Kyrgios to reach the US Open second round in New York.
- NHS staff offered Zumba to keep well September 1, 2015NHS staff will be offered exercise classes in a bid to keep them fit and in work, NHS England's chief executive is set to announce.
- Umunna urges Labour to back new leader September 2, 2015Former Labour leadership contender Chuka Umunna urges his party to unite around its new leader, whoever wins the contest.
- UK's in-out vote rules facing changes September 2, 2015