Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 32,815 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Two charged after migrant boat rescue May 30, 2016Two British men have appeared in court charged with people smuggling after a boat carrying 18 Albanian migrants was rescued off Kent.
- 'Final assault' on IS in Falluja begins May 30, 2016The Iraqi army faces resistance as it begins an operation to storm the city of Falluja, a stronghold of so-called Islamic State (IS).
- Battle of Jutland centenary marked May 30, 2016The centenary of the biggest naval engagement of World War One is to be marked by services in Scotland and at sea.
- Climber's shock at wife's Everest death May 30, 2016The husband of Australian mountaineer Maria Strydom who died while descending Mount Everest has told of his anguish.
- Zoo defends Harambe gorilla shooting May 30, 2016The director of Cincinnati zoo says he would do the same again after a gorilla, into whose enclosure a child fell, was shot dead.
- Two charged after migrant boat rescue May 30, 2016