Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 27,430 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Consider Syria IS strikes, MPs urged July 2, 2015MPs should consider allowing Britain to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon is to say.
- Greece talks 'ruled out' before vote July 1, 2015Eurozone chiefs rule out any further bailout talks with Greece until after the country's referendum on Sunday, despite a new approach from Athens.
- Young people facing 'housing exile' July 1, 2015Many young people are being forced to leave the communities they grew up in because of a lack of affordable housing, a cabinet minister is to warn.
- Ex-Met chief fears 'lone wolf' attack July 1, 2015The threat of a terror attack by a "lone wolf" is "a huge problem" for the UK security services, the former Met Police commissioner says.
- UK's hottest July day on record July 1, 2015The hottest July day ever is recorded in England, as temperatures hit 36.7C to beat the 2006 mark.
- Consider Syria IS strikes, MPs urged July 2, 2015