Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 19,357 hits
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 7 months ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 9 months ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 11 months ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 11 months ago
- wp.me/s23SDA-765 11 months ago
- Labour 'won't guarantee EU poll' March 12, 2014A future Labour government would not call an in/out referendum on the UK's membership of the EU unless it was being asked to transfer more powers to Brussels, Ed Miliband has said.
- Confusion deepens over missing plane March 12, 2014Teams scour seas both sides of the Malaysian peninsula, as a general denies the plane was tracked to the west and Vietnam investigates a possible sighting.
- Berners-Lee seeks web 'Magna Carta' March 12, 2014The world wide web needs a bill of rights to protect users from government surveillance, says Sir Tim Berners-Lee, on the 25th anniversary of his invention.
- Pistorius 'bashed' door with bat March 12, 2014The door through which Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend was "bashed" with a cricket bat, an expert tells his murder trial in South Africa.
- New rules to squeeze payday lenders March 12, 2014A quarter of payday lenders could be forced out of the market as the Financial Conduct Authority investigates the way they treat borrowers struggling to repay their loans.
- Labour 'won't guarantee EU poll' March 12, 2014