Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 19,814 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 1 week ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 8 months ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 10 months ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- Police make Syria plea to UK women April 24, 2014British counter-terrorism police chiefs make an unprecedented appeal to Muslim women to persuade their relatives against travelling to Syria to fight in the civil war.
- Labour to cut ties with Co-op Bank April 24, 2014The Labour Party is looking to sever its links with the troubled Co-op Bank, bringing to an end one of the oldest political partnerships in the UK.
- Care needs to 'outstrip' family help April 24, 2014The number of older people in England needing care will "outstrip" the number of family members able to provide it by 2017, a think tank warns.
- Crime falls 15% in England and Wales April 24, 2014Overall crime in England and Wales falls by 15% in 2013, an official survey shows - but there are signs, according to police figures, of rises in certain areas.
- Ukrainian forces 'regain city hall' April 24, 2014The Ukrainian government says it has won back control of the city hall in the eastern port of Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists.
- Police make Syria plea to UK women April 24, 2014