Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 21,401 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 3 months ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 11 months ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 1 year ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- Israel 'to destroy Gaza tunnels' July 31, 2014Israel says it will not halt its Gaza operation until tunnels built by Hamas are destroyed, as the UN warns Gaza is "facing a precipice".
- WHO sounds alarm over W Africa Ebola July 31, 2014The head of the World Health Organization and presidents of West African nations affected by the Ebola outbreak are to announce a joint $100m response plan.
- Dark net drugs ads have 'doubled' July 31, 2014An investigation by the BBC indicates that the number of listings advertising illegal drugs sales on the dark net has doubled in less than a year.
- Gatwick staff to help with baggage July 31, 2014Gatwick Airport will bring in up to 45 of its own staff to help with luggage handling to ensure there is no repeat of last weekend's delays.
- Firefighters to strike over eight days July 31, 2014Firefighters in England and Wales are to stage a new series of strikes over eight days from 9 August in a row over conditions.
- Israel 'to destroy Gaza tunnels' July 31, 2014