Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 21,315 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Truce as deaths in Gaza pass 900 July 26, 2014A 12-hour truce is observed in Gaza as diplomats seek longer Israel-Hamas ceasefire, and the scale of damage in Gaza becomes clear.
- Nigeria 'on red alert' over Ebola July 26, 2014All entries into Nigeria are placed on red alert after the authorities confirm the first death from the Ebola virus in the capital Lagos.
- English councils propose 'Tesco tax' July 26, 2014A group of local councils in England is formally asking the government for new powers to tax large supermarkets, a plan dubbed the "Tesco tax".
- Navy commander faces affair claims July 26, 2014The first female commander of a major Royal Navy warship is understood to have left her vessel after allegations of an affair with one of her officers.
- Pakistan climbers scale K2 summit July 26, 2014The world's second highest mountain, K2 - which lies in Pakistan - is successfully scaled by a team of Pakistani climbers for the first time.
- Truce as deaths in Gaza pass 900 July 26, 2014