Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 21,914 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 4 months ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 1 year ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 1 year ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- UK's terror threat level raised August 29, 2014The UK's terror threat level is raised from "substantial" to "severe" in response to conflicts in Iraq and Syria, the government announces.
- Ukraine 'slipping out of control' August 29, 2014The Ukraine crisis is "slipping out of control", Germany's foreign minister warns as EU leaders prepare to discuss new sanctions against Russia.
- Missing boy's 'life is in danger' August 29, 2014The health of a five-year-old boy taken from hospital by his parents against medical advice will deteriorate rapidly as the battery on his feeding system is likely to have run out, police say.
- Abuse force failings 'laid bare' August 29, 2014The police force at the centre of the Rotherham child abuse scandal admits a report has laid bare its failings over a number of years.
- Test Ebola drug '100% effective' August 29, 2014The only trial data on the experimental Ebola drug ZMapp shows it is 100% effective in monkey studies, even in later stages of the infection.
- UK's terror threat level raised August 29, 2014