Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 23,007 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 6 months ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 1 year ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 1 year ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- NHS 'needs extra cash and overhaul' October 22, 2014The NHS in England needs extra money and drastic changes to the way services are organised if patient care is not to suffer, health bosses say.
- Canada 'not intimidated' by attacks October 23, 2014Canada "will never be intimidated", PM Stephen Harper says after two deadly attacks - including one that ends in a shootout inside parliament.
- Police killer Roberts to be freed October 23, 2014Police killer Harry Roberts is to be released from prison after more than 45 years, after a decision by the Parole Board.
- Lloyds expected to cut 9,000 jobs October 23, 2014Lloyds Banking Group is planning to cut around 9,000 jobs - around a tenth of its entire workforce - over the next three years, the BBC understands.
- Obama 'optimistic' over Ebola in US October 22, 2014President Barack Obama expresses cautious optimism about the Ebola situation in the US, as new screening rules are introduced in the country.
- NHS 'needs extra cash and overhaul' October 22, 2014