Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 19,785 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 3 days ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 8 months ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 10 months ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- Ferry transcript reveals crew panic April 20, 2014The last communications between the South Korean ferry that sank on Wednesday and traffic services reveal panic and indecision by the crew.
- Russian outrage at Ukraine killing April 20, 2014The Russian foreign ministry expresses outrage at a fatal shooting incident in eastern Ukraine which it blames on Ukrainian nationalists.
- Norwich City 2-3 Liverpool April 20, 2014Liverpool open up a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League after a hard-fought 3-2 win over relegation-battling Norwich.
- Quango chair resigns over bankruptcy April 20, 2014A businessman appointed by the prime minister to head a multibillion-pound quango steps down after it was revealed that he was bankrupt.
- Archbishop highlights suffering April 20, 2014The Archbishop of Canterbury highlights the suffering of people in conflicts around the world during his Easter Sunday sermon.
- Ferry transcript reveals crew panic April 20, 2014