Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 17,778 hits
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 4 months ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 5 months ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 8 months ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 8 months ago
- wp.me/s23SDA-765 8 months ago
- Crowds celebrate Mandela's life December 6, 2013Across South Africa, people are gathering to celebrate the life of the country's first black president, Nelson Mandela, who has died aged 95.
- Queen leads Nelson Mandela tributes December 6, 2013A vigil is held in London's Trafalgar Square, after the Queen says she is "deeply saddened" to learn of Nelson Mandela's death.
- Clean up under way after tidal surge December 6, 2013A clean up operation is under way on the east coast of England after widespread flooding following the worst tidal surge for 60 years.
- England given tough World Cup draw December 6, 2013England are drawn alongside Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica in Group D at the 2014 World Cup finals in Brazil.
- Landmark case 'could help' victims December 7, 2013Victims of crime could benefit from a "landmark" case which saw a man jailed for a series of sex assaults and rape, the Crown Prosecution Service has said.
- Crowds celebrate Mandela's life December 6, 2013