Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 23,144 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 6 months ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 1 year ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 1 year ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- Woolf 'unsuitable' say victim groups October 31, 2014Victims' groups tell Home Office officials they are "unanimous" in their view that the head of an inquiry into historical child sex abuse should resign.
- Two missing after fireworks blaze October 31, 2014Two people are missing and a man has been arrested after a major blaze at a Stafford fireworks warehouse that left two people in hospital.
- Warmest UK Halloween on record October 31, 2014This year's Halloween is the warmest on record in the UK, with temperatures reaching as high as 23.5C, breaking the previous record of 20C.
- Burkina Faso's president resigns October 31, 2014Burkina Faso's President Blaise Compaore resigns following violent protests, with army chief Honore Traore taking over as head of state.
- Life term for puppy farm murders October 31, 2014An 82-year-old man is jailed for life for murdering his partner and her daughter who he shot at close range at his puppy farm in Surrey.
- Woolf 'unsuitable' say victim groups October 31, 2014