Cameroon – Butterfly – Charaxes fournierae – 1,000 CFA – 2011 – 3-D Proof Silver Crown – COA – The first coin in a new series of exotic butterflies from the west African Republic of Cameroon, the series is officially called “Papillons Exotiques.” This stunning proof silver crown bears a replica of this rare species mounted on the surface of the coin, giving it a three-dimensional appearance. Total mintage worldwide was limited to 2,500 pieces and the coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. (Price Estimate 149,99$)
- 22,596 hits
- New twitter account giannis.coins universe died.all coin lovers sorry but unfollow.this will be a personal programmer twitter now.cheers 5 months ago
- 1971 - 5 Lepta - Prague Mint - Greece wp.me/p23SDA-ct 1 year ago
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. lnkd.in/YaP5QX #in 1 year ago
- What do you think about the EU raid on Cyprus bank accounts ? coinsuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/wha… 1 year ago
- What do you think about the recent raid on Cyprus bank accounts? - Vote wp.me/p23SDA-cq 1 year ago
- PM vows seven-day GP access by 2020 September 30, 2014David Cameron is to tell the Conservative Party conference there will be more money to ensure seven-day GP access is rolled out across England by 2020.
- Hong Kong leader in protest appeal September 30, 2014Hong Kong leader CY Leung urges pro-democracy protesters to "immediately" stop their campaign, as crowds bring areas to a standstill.
- Pupils' images on teacher's computer September 30, 2014Indecent images of pupils are found on the computer of an Essex deputy head teacher who was recently found dead.
- May: New extremism powers needed September 30, 2014A future Conservative government would seek new powers to ban extremist groups and curb the activities of "harmful" individuals, Theresa May says.
- UK second quarter growth revised up September 30, 2014UK economic growth has been revised up to 0.9% for the second quarter of the year by the Office for National Statistics.
- PM vows seven-day GP access by 2020 September 30, 2014